Girls and women of any age can take action in many ways to create change that will benefit us all. Let’s get started!
There is an incredible network of support for girls and women in BC. Here are some resources and toolkits to help you speak up, step up and act up.
Resources and Links
Inspiration from the NextGen Leaders Blog
What can you do to promote equal opportunities for young women?
1. Speak Up
- Dare to be yourself
- Call out stereotypes
- Ask tough questions and be confident
- Talk to boys and men in your life about equality
2. Step Up
- Take on leadership positions
- Be a role model
- Empower, don’t compete
- Champion other females
3. Act Up
- Set goals and take on tough challenges
- Explore non-traditional, entrepreneurial and bold careers
- Encourage people to consider and act on equity issues
- Be the change you want to see
Excerpt from the WE FOR SHE: Championing the Next Generation Call to Action.