10589 124 St
BC V3W 3W7
Check out the WE FOR SHE Khalsa School Event Recap on our blog!
Diversity and Inclusion Start Here. Speak Up. Step Up. Act Up.
Find inspiration at WE FOR SHE Khalsa School! Learn about diversity, unconscious bias, leadership, and understand the need for gender equality in the workplace. The day includes a dynamic keynote speaker, an inspirational speaker series with local change-makers, thought-provoking workshops, and a World Café.
INSPIRING LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- Gurp Sian, South Asian Arts
- Anoop Virk: Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
- Brittney Sharma: Residence Youth Manager at Milieu Children and Family Services
- Manpreet Dhillon: Founder and CEO of Veza, HR Consultant
- “Unconscious Bias” workshop by Women’s Enterprise Centre
- World Café on Diversity hosted by Minerva BC
Grade 8 to 12 students are welcome.